Electrician's licence application endorsed electrical fitting work only (overseas)

This application form is for an electrician's licence to carry out electrical fitting work only for overseas applicants who have been issued an Australian recognised trade certificate (ARTC) endorsed electrical fitter.


Building and Energy
Form – application
Last updated 19 Jul 2019

Share this page:

Last modified: