Exemption for recognition of alternative learning application (CPD)
A regulated person they can apply for an exemption from completing elective CPD activities on a pro-rata basis if they have completed:
- a module from the Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management) CPP50307 as a learning opportunity; or
- CPD in another state or territory of Australia where the applicant holds an equivalent licence in that state or territory,
The Commissioner may approve if the activity meets the requirements of the CPD program. To enable the Commissioner to consider the application for exemption, the applicant will need to provide the Commissioner with sufficient information to assess whether the training is relevant to your licence or registration in Western Australia and apply one point per hour of equivalent CPD up to a maximum of seven points.
The applicant must:
- complete this application form detailing the relevance of the training of the CPD program;
- submit evidence of attendance at the training activity;
- If you completed CPD for an equivalent interstate licence, you must submit a copy of the certificate along with details of the course eg. agenda topics subjects etc, how many hours the course was for and how many CPD points you earned;
- submit a schedule of the training which must include subject matter and times; and
- if relevant, evidence that any assessment was undertaken and passed.
A maximum number of seven elective points may be credited for the training or study per year.
Share this page: