Temporary service outage
This website will be unavailable for a short five minute period between 21:30 and 23:30 on Friday 30th October 2020 and on Sunday 1st November 2020. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Information for tenant - form 1AC
Lessors must give a tenant this form at the start of a tenancy.
The Information for tenants forms (1AC and 1 AD) was updated in March 2015 to include two safety points regards pool/spa barriers and curtain/blind cords and chains.
We encourage regular checks of pool barriers and blind and curtain cords or chains as part of the property inspection program.
What you must know about your tenancy
- At the start of your tenancy you must be given the following by the lessor or the property manager of the premises:
- a copy of this information statement
- a copy of your residential tenancy agreement
- two copies of the property condition report (must be received within 7 days after you have entered into occupation of the premises)
- receipt for any bond that you have paid
- keys to your new home.
Share this page: