Long stay tenure in residential parks

In Western Australia, some caravan parks provide sites for rent on which a relocatable home, such as a caravan or park home can be placed.
Tenants who intend staying at a park for three months or longer should make sure their site is classified as a ‘long-stay’ site. A long-stay site can be occupied for three months or longer.
Consumer Protection
Fact sheet
Last updated 27 May 2014

Share this page:

Last modified: