Motor Vehicle Dealer licence renewal application form
To enable the renewal application to be assessed prior to your licence expiring, please complete the entire form and lodge it before the expiry date, together with payment and all required supporting documentation.
A late fee of an additional 25% of the total fee payable will apply to any application received after but within 28 days of the expiry date.
Applications received more than 28 days after the expiry date cannot be accepted. The licence will have expired and you will need to apply for a new license.
What do I need to do to lodge a complete application
To renew a licence you must lodge a complete renewal application. This means you must:
- Complete all of the relevant sections of the renewal application form.
- Attach/pay the correct fee. This is payable at the time of lodging the application.
- Provide the relevant Police check/s, which are not more than three (3) months old at the time of lodgement, for all partners/directors or the sole trader. Only Police Checks issued by our list of approved providers will be accepted.
- Sign the authority and declaration section of the form. This applies to all directors/partners or the sole trader.
- Check to make sure that the application form is complete and that you have provided all relevant supporting documents. Incomplete applications will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
Certified copies of supporting documents will be accepted and original documents will not be returned. A list of occupations that are authorised to certify documents can be found on our Authorised witness page.
Should you require assistance with completing the renewal application, please contact the Licensing Branch by telephone on 1300 304 064 (within Australia) or email email@example.com.
Consumer Protection sends courtesy renewal reminders to licensees. These reminders are sent electronically (via sms and email) so it is important that you inform Consumer Protection of your most up to date contact details.
The fees and forms page contains further details about:
- how to lodge your application;
- relevant fees;
- other licensing forms; and
- how to contact us
Share this page: