Motor vehicle industry bulletins
Motor vehicle industry bulletins provide topical information and reminders for those in the motor vehicle industry, including repairers and dealers.
Have you subscribed?
Make sure you are up to date with the latest reminders, news and law updates.
- Issue 10 - How recent changes to motor vehicle laws will affect you (September)
- Issue 9 - Proactive compliance visits continue, and statutory warranty and repair requirements (September)
- Issue 8 - Licensing reminders: annual fee increases, police check timeframes, and updating your information (June)
- Issue 7 - Update your details online and handling pre-estimated liquidated damages (June)
- Issue 6 - End of COVID-19 licensing fee discount and timeframes for national police checks (March)
2020 Issues 1 to 5
- Issue 5 - Licensing fees discounted under COVID-19 economic relief package (October)
- Issue 4 - Tyre dumping alert and dealer banned (September)
- Issue 3 - Dealer's register and have your say on towing industry regulation (August)
- Issue 2 - Audit reports reminder, licence updates and beware scam attacks (July)
- Issue 1 - Pre-estimated liquidated damages, online licensing kits and licence renewals (June)
Share this page: