My dardy car - audio series
All documents issued prior to 1 July 2017 were issued by the former Department of Commerce. Documents listed here are the latest versions available. For more information on this document, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The “My Dardy Car” radio series are personal stories and advice from experts about buying and keeping a car. It includes the views of a number of Indigenous consumers plus advice from a car mechanic, car dealer, ‘bush’ mechanic and experienced Consumer Protection staff. Their stories cover:
- Organising my money to buy a car (mp3 10 MB);
- Shopping around for my Dardy car (mp3 9.8 MB);
- Making a deal & signing a contract (mp3 9.5 MB);
- Hidden costs & when to complain to Consumer Protection (mp3 9 MB);
- Looking after my Dardy car (mp3 8.7 MB);
- Finding a mechanic to repair my car (mp3 8.1 MB);
- My rights when getting my Dardy car fixed (mp3 6.7 MB); and
- Getting help from Consumer Protection (mp3 9.8 MB).
Share this page: