Notice of Change of Address Motor Vehicle Dealers

This publication is for: 
Licence holdersMotor industry

Invalid Scald ID.

Who should complete this form

This form can be used by any individual that holds, or is involved with, occupational licence/s issued by the Commissioner for Consumer Protection to notify of a change of their personal contact details.

Please contact the Licensing Advice Line on 1300 304 064 for advice regarding the process if you intend to relocate your business premises or wish to change any other details of a business licence.


What you need to complete the form

  • Complete the application form, including signature and declaration
  • Lodge the form 

Lodging your form

The fees and forms page contains further details about:

  • how to lodge your application;
  • other licensing forms; and 
  • how to contact us
Consumer Protection
Form – notification
Last updated 18 Jan 2019

Last modified: