Notice of change of employment or place of employment (Motor vehicle dealers)

This publication is for: 
Motor industryLicence holders

Who should complete this notice

If you are a licensed motor vehicle salesperson or yard manager you must notify us of your change of employment of place of employment

This notice shall be given within 14 days of the change notified occurring.

What you need to complete the application

To apply to change an authorised premises you must complete the application form and provide all relevant supporting documentation as follows:

  • Complete the application form, including signature and declaration
  • have your signature witnessed
  • Pay the appropriate fee

Lodging your application

The application fee/s is payable at the time of lodging this application.

The fees and forms page contains further details about:

  • how to lodge your application;
  • relevant fees; 
  • other licensing forms; and 
  • how to contact us
Consumer Protection
Form – notification
Last updated 29 Jun 2018

Share this page:

Last modified: