Notification of change of name on an Electrical Worker's Licence or Permit

This form is used to notify the department of a change of name to an electrical worker's licence, permit, or certificate of registration and obtain an updated licence card.

Building and Energy
Form – application
Last updated 04 Jul 2022

Last modified: