Operators and residents of residential parks and lifestyle villages: changes are on the way
Operators and residents of residential parks and lifestyle villages
Changes are on the way! From 31 January 2022, changes to the Residential Parks legislation take place.
This will affect your existing and any new residential park agreements. The changes will:
- Provide a clearer understanding of your rights and obligations.
- Give tenants greater security and protection.
- Ensure that park rules are fair and reasonable for everyone.
- Provide guidance and support for park operators.
The changes to the laws will apply to:
- Caravan park and lifestyle village operators who provide long-stay tenancies.
- Long-stay tenants living in relocatable homes in a caravan park or lifestyle village.
To learn how these changes will affect you, visit our Residential Parks page.
Share this page: