Plumbing complaint form

This publication is for: 

A person may make a complaint to the Plumbing Inspectorate of Building and Energy that may warrant an inspection or investigation for a potential legislative or plumbing standard breach of the Plumbers Licensing and Plumbing Standards Regulations 2000.

Building and Energy
Form – application
Last updated 11 Sep 2020

Share this page:

Last modified: