Quad bikes in workplaces - guide
Quad bikes in workplaces guide outlines the legal requirements for those operating or in charge of workplaces where quad bikes are used and will assist riders, as well as managers, to ensure they are operated safely.
This guide has been updated to reflect the changes in relation to the control of rollover and recognised need for helmets to be worn during quad bike use on private land. It should be read in conjunction with the operator manual for the specific quad bike used.
Further information can be found:
- A handbook for workplaces - Quad bikes on farms
- Quad bike safety - What you need to know (Brochure)
- Quad bike safety - What you need to know (Poster)
- Farm vehicle pre-purchase checklist - choosing the right vehicle for the job
- Quad bikes - Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety - Consumer Protection
- Safe Work Australia Quad bikes
Share this page: