Real estate sales representative registration application
This for is to apply for a NEW real estate and business sales representative registration including property managers. Do not use to remove property management condition.
Who needs to apply for registration
Any individuals wishing to operate as real estate or business sales representatives in Western Australia are required, under the Real Estate and Business Agents Act 1978, to be registered.
What do I need to do to lodge a complete application
To apply for a licence you must lodge a complete application. This means you must:
- Complete all of the relevant sections of the correct application form.
- Attach/pay the correct fee. This is payable at the time of lodging the application.
- Provide the relevant police check, which is not more than three (3) months old at the time of lodgement. Only police checks issued by our list of approved providers will be accepted.
- Attach evidence that you have a prescribed qualification.
- Check to make sure that the application form is complete and that you have provided all relevant supporting documents.
How to submit your application
Once you have completed the application form and have all of your supporting documents ready, you can lodge your application in one of three ways:
|Online||By Post||In person (including payments|
Lodge and pay for your application
If you are submitting your application by post and are making payment by credit card, you must also complete the Application Payment Form and attach it to your application. Applications received without payment cannot be accepted.
Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 4:30pm
Share this page: