Real estate sales representative registration application
Application for a registration as a real estate & business sales representative (do not use to remove property management condition).
Who needs to apply for registration
Any individuals wishing to operate as real estate or business sales representatives in Western Australia are required, under the Real Estate and Business Agents Act 1978, to be registered.
What do I need to complete an application
To apply for a licence you must complete the application form and provide all relevant supporting documentation as follows:
- complete all of the relevant sections of the application form
- attach/pay the correct fee
- An original or certified copy of an Australian police check (not more than three months old)
- Evidence of completion of prescribed qualification
- sign the authorisation and declaration
Lodging your application
The application fee/s is payable at the time of lodging this application.
The fees and forms page contains further details about:
- how to lodge your application;
- relevant fees;
- other licensing forms; and
- how to contact us.
Share this page: