Request for a duplicate licence (Consumer Protection)

What do I need to complete an application

To apply for a duplicate licence you must complete the application form and provide all relevant supporting documentation as follows:

  • complete all of the relevant sections of the application form
  • sign the authorisation and declaration in the presence of an authorised witness

Lodging your application

The application fee/s is payable at the time of lodging this application.

The fees and forms page contains further details about:

  • how to lodge your application;
  • relevant fees; 
  • other licensing forms; and 
  • how to contact us.
Consumer Protection
Form – application
Last updated 11 Mar 2020

Share this page:

Last modified: