Residential parks bulletins
Residential parks bulletins provide topical information and reminders to park tenants and managers.
Have you subscribed?
Make sure you are up to date with the latest reminders, news and law updates.
2021 Issue 17
2020 Issues 13 - 16
- Issue 16 - COVID-19 renting laws - how they affect long-stay tenants in caravan parks and tenants of residential parks
- Issue 15 - Changes to residential parks laws - greater clarity for all residents
- Issue 14 - Changes to WA’s residential parks laws – what you need to know
- Issue 13 - COVID-19 rent laws extended
2019 Issues 4 - 12
- Issue 12 - Update to family domestic violence regulations
- Issue 11 - Requirements for a Park Liaison Committee
- Issue 10 - Clarifying family and domestic violence tenancy law concerns
- Issue 9 - Illegal drug activity in homes
- Issue 8 - Family and domestic violence tenancy preparedness & Tax time scams
- Issue 7 - Family and domestic violence insights - Answering "How did the tenancy end?"
- Issue 6 - Hot tip to avoid bond lodgement failure
- Issue 5 - FDV laws are now in effect
- Issue 4 - Family violence tenancy laws coming soon
- Issue 3 - On-supply of utilities
2018 Issues 1 - 2
Share this page: