Retirement villages bulletins
Retirement villages bulletins provide topical information and reminders for retirement village industry.
Have you subscribed to the bulletins?
Keep up to date with the latest reminders, news and law updates.
- Issue 17: Passing on electricity usage and supply costs to residents (September 2021)
- Issue 16: New strata options for Western Australia (September 2021)
- Issue 15: Don't forget to have your say on retirement village law reforms (July 2021)
- Issue 14: Have your say on retirement village law reforms (June 2021)
- Issue 13: Reminder: Consultation period for 2021/2022 budget (May 2021)
- Issue 12: Property management versus people management (December 2020)
- Issue 11: Update on WA retirement village laws (November 2020)
- Issue 10: Retirement village law reform – have your say (August 2020)
- Special bulletin: Retirement village law reforms - fast track process for certain key reforms
- Issue 9: COVID-19 and 2020 annual budget meeting (June 2020)
- Issue 8: Thoughtful communication is key when issues arise (January 2020)
- Issue 7: Retirement Village Law reforms (December 2019)
- Issue 6: Law reform for retirement villages is underway (August 2019)
- Issue 5: Online advertising makes the grade! Print and radio could improve (May 2019)
- Issue 4: Transparency reduces future complaints part 2 (November 2018)
- Issue 3: Transparency reduces future complaints: part 1 (October 2018)
- Issue 2: How to handle refurbishments (July 2018)
- Issue 1: Welcome to our new retirement villages bulletin (June 2018)
Share this page: