RTA review fact sheet - Rent increases
Consultation status: CLOSED
Submissions closed at 5pm on 30 June 2020.
Should there be a change to how often rent can be increased? Should rent increases be capped?
- Limit rent increases to every 12 months or more.
- Cap rent increases in selected zones.
- Cap rent increases on all rentals.
Tell us what you think...
- Is 12 months a fair interval to have between rent increases or should it be more or less than this?
- Should there be a limit placed on how much the rent can be increased by each time? If so, should this be all rentals or only in certain parts of the State?
- If a limit on the amount of any rent increase was introduced, what should the limit be?
Share this page: