Consultation status: CLOSED
Submissions closed at 5pm on 30 June 2020.
How do we ensure landlords do repairs and maintenance to their property?
- Require all landlords to lodge a maintenance bond with the Bond Administrator.
- Educate landlords on their obligations to undertake repairs and maintenance.
Tell us what you think...
- Should landlords be required to deposit a bond with the Bond Administrator to cover the cost of repairs to the property if the need arises?
- If a landlord’s bond was introduced, what would be a fair amount?
- Is there another way to make sure landlords pay for repairs in a timely manner?