Sales representative and property manager registration - renewal
What do I need to complete an application
To apply for a renewal of a real estate or business sales representative registration, you must complete the application form and provide all relevant supporting documentation as follows:
- complete all of the relevant sections of the application form
- provide copies of supporting documents
- attach/pay the correct fee (non refundable)
- provide an original or certified copy of a police check/s signed by an authorised witness, not more than 3 months old
- provide details of your compliance with CPD requirements for the three calendar years prior to your registration expiry
- if your CPD requirements have not been met, a written explanation of the reasons for non-compliance must be provided
- ensure the declaration by employer section is completed by your employer (must be a Western Australian licensed real estate agent or Western Australian registered developer)
- complete, date and sign the authorisation and declaration
- check to make sure that the application form is complete and that you have provided all relevant supporting documents
Lodging your application
The application fee/s is payable at the time of lodging this application.
The fees and forms page contains further details about:
- how to lodge your application;
- relevant fees;
- other licensing forms; and
- how to contact us.
Late Renewal Applications
If your renewal application is lodged after the expiry date of your registration, you will be required to pay a late fee which amounts to an additional 25% of the renewal application fee.
- Should your registration be renewed, the renewal will take effect on and from the day after the day the registration expired.
For applications lodged after 28 days but less than 12 months after the day on which the registration expired.
- Should your registration be renewed, the new registration period will commence on the date the renewal is granted; or
- If the Commissioner is satisfied that there is reasonable cause for the renewal to take effect on and from the day after the day the registration expired, this can occur.
- Should your registration be renewed, the new registration period will commence no earlier than 28 days after the date on which the application is lodged; or If you would like your renewal to take effect within the next 28 days, you must satisfy the Commissioner that there is reasonable cause for this to occur. To enable the Commissioner to determine whether your application to renew should be successful, you will need to provide any further information requested by the Commissioner.
Please note, upon renewal of your registration, you may be required to undertake additional CPD training.
Share this page: