Sales representative and property manager registration - renewal
What do I need to complete an application
To apply for a renewal of a real estate or business sales representative registration, you must complete the application form and provide all relevant supporting documentation as follows:
- complete all of the relevant sections of the application form
- provide certified copies of supporting documents
- attach/pay the correct fee (non refundable)
- provide an original or certified copy of a police check/s, not more than 3 months old
- provide details of your compliance with CPD requirements for the three calendar years prior to your registration expiry
- if your CPD requirements have not been met, a written explanation of the reasons for non-compliance must be provided
- ensure the declaration by employer section is completed by your employer (must be a Western Australian licensed real estate agent)
- complete and sign the authorisation and declaration
- check to make sure that the application form is complete and that you have provided all relevant supporting documents
Lodging your application
The application fee/s is payable at the time of lodging this application.
The fees and forms page contains further details about:
- how to lodge your application;
- relevant fees;
- other licensing forms; and
- how to contact us.
Late Renewal Applications
If your renewal application is lodged after the expiry date of your registration, you will be required to pay a late fee which amounts to an additional 25% of the renewal application fee.
In addition, you may need to provide the following information:
- Applications lodged between 28 days and 12 months after expiry
- Should your registration be renewed, the new registration period will commence on the date the renewal is granted; or
- If you would like your renewal to continue from the expiry date of your previous registration, you must satisfy the Commissioner that there is reasonable cause for this to occur.
- Applications lodged more than 12 months after expiry
- Should your registration be renewed, the new registration period will commence no earlier than 28 days after the date on which the application is lodged; or
- If you would like your renewal to take effect within the next 28 days, you must satisfy the Commissioner that there is reasonable cause for this to occur.
Please note, upon renewal of your registration, you may be required to undertake additional CPD training.
To enable the Commissioner to determine the date your registration may take effect, please provide reasons below as to why your application was submitted more than 28 days after the expiry of your registration.
Share this page: