Small retail shop application for certificate

If you want to trade as a small retail shop you must apply for a certificate. 

Lodging an application

An application can be completed and submitted

or downloaded and lodged by:

  • post: Department of Energy, Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety
    Automotive Marine & Trading Hours Branch
    Locked Bag 100
    EAST PERTH WA 6892

Further information

Further details can be found on our small and special retail shop page and retail trading hours page.


Consumer Protection
Form – application
Last updated 04 Dec 2023

Last modified: