Special retail shop application for certificate

This publication is for: 
ConsumerPermit authorityLicence holders

If you want to trade as a special retail shop you must apply for a certificate. Qualified applications will be processed promptly and free of charge.

Lodging an application

An application can be completed and submitted

or downloaded and lodged by:

  • email: automotive@dmirs.wa.gov.au
  • post: Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety
    Automotive Marine & Trading Hours Branch
    Locked Bag 14

Further information

Further details can be found on our small and special retail shop page and retail trading hours page.

Consumer Protection
Form – application
Last updated 04 Jul 2018

Share this page:

Last modified: