Tenant guide renting a home in WA

Information status

All documents issued prior to 1 July 2017 were issued by the former Department of Commerce. Documents listed here are the latest versions available. For more information on this document, please contact online@dmirs.wa.gov.au.

Renting a home in Western Australia a tenants guide

Consumer Protection
Guide / handbook
Last updated 29 May 2014

Share this page:

Last modified: