University technician's electrical worker's permit – R112

Application form

This application form is used to apply for a university technician's electrical worker's permit.

University Technicians Electrical Workers Permit – R112

Form: University Technicians Electrical Workers Permit – R112

How to submit your application


IMPORTANT: Do not attach images or copies of credit or bank cards when applying online.

Submit your application onlineClick here to submit and pay for your application online

By post or in person:

If you are submitting your application by post (or in person) and are making payment by credit card, you must complete the Application payment form and attach it to your application.

Applications received without payment will not be accepted.

Building and Energy
Form – application
Last updated 01 Feb 2024

Last modified: