Allowance rates in the Electrical Contracting Industry Award amended
The state Electrical Contracting Industry Award was varied by the Western Australian Industrial Relations Commission effective from the first full pay period on or after 29 September 2023.
The award variation has changed allowance rates within the award.
This publication is a summary of the Electrical Contracting Industry Award.
To view pay rates for previous years visit the Previous WA award summaries page.
This WA award summary applies to businesses in the state industrial relations system. It covers businesses (and their employees) that operate as:
- sole traders
- unincorporated partnerships
- unincorporated trust arrangements
- incorporated associations and other non-profit bodies that are not trading or financial corporations
This summary does not cover businesses and organisations in the national industrial relations system which operate as:
- Pty Ltd businesses that are trading or financial corporations
- incorporated associations and other not-for-profit bodies that are trading or financial corporations
If the business or organisation is in the national system visit the Fair Work Ombudsman website www.fairwork.gov.au