This publication is a summary of the Farm Employees Award.
The Area and Scope and Definition clauses of the Farm Employees Award were updated to expand the coverage of the Farm Employees Award effective from 21 November 2023.
This has expanded the coverage of this WA award to a broader range of farm employees and their employers. Find out more on the Farm Employees Award – Coverage expanded page.
To view pay rates for previous years visit the Previous WA award summaries page.
This WA award summary applies to businesses in the state industrial relations system. It covers businesses (and their employees) that operate as:
- sole traders
- unincorporated partnerships
- unincorporated trust arrangements.
- incorporated associations and other non-profit bodies that are not trading or financial corporations
This summary does not cover businesses and organisations in the national industrial relations system which operate as:
- Pty Ltd businesses that are trading or financial corporations
- incorporated associations and other not-for-profit bodies that are trading or financial corporations
If the business or organisation is in the national system visit the Fair Work Ombudsman website www.fairwork.gov.au