WA Award Summary - Transport Workers (General) Award
Please be aware that due to essential network maintenance being performed by Western Power, some of our web services may become intermittently unavailable from 7.00am on Sunday, 21 January 2018 and throughout the day. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
This publication is a summary of the Transport Workers (General) Award.
This WA Award Summary applies to businesses in the state industrial relations system. It covers businesses which operate as:
- sole traders (eg Jane Smith trading as Jane’s Removalists)
- unincorporated partnerships (eg Jane and Bob Smith trading as Jane’s Removalists)
- unincorporated trust arrangements (eg Jane and Bob Smith as trustees for Jane’s Removalists)
This summary does not cover businesses and organsiations in the national industrial relations system which operate as:
- Pty Ltd businesses that are trading or financial corporations (eg Smith Pty Ltd trading as Jane’s Removalists)
- incorporated associations and other not-for-profit bodies (that are trading or financial corporations)
If the business or organisation is in the national system visit the Fair Work Ombudsman website: www.fairwork.gov.au
Share this page: