Written Notice of Equivalent Occupation - Building, Painter, Surveyor or Engineering

This publication is for: 
Building surveyorPainterEngineer

Use this form to apply in writing for mutual recognition of your licence if you are working as a builder, painter, building surveyor, or building engineer.

If you have issues opening this form in your chosen browser try saving the document to your computer and opening it with compatible PDF viewing software.

Building and Energy
Form – application
Last updated 04 Jul 2024

Last modified: