In Western Australia the Work Health and Safety (General) Regulations 2022 (the WHS Regulations) require that certain items of plant must be registered with WorkSafe. To register either an item of plant or design an application form must be completed and submitted to WorkSafe along with the correct...
Plant design and item of plant registration


Use this form to apply in writing for mutual recognition of your licence if you are working as a builder, painter, building surveyor, or building engineer. If you have issues opening this form in...
Building and Energy
Form – application
04 Jul 2024
Subscribe to RSS - Engineer