A park operator / managing real estate agent may issue this notice if a tenant has breached a term of a long-stay agreement (except a term for the payment of rent).
Consumer Protection
Form – notification
30 May 2014
Western Australia's Building Regulations 2012 (the Regulations) require the owner of a dwelling to have compliant smoke alarms installed: prior to the sale or transfer of ownership; where a dwelling...
Building and Energy
Fact sheet
08 Aug 2019
In Western Australia, a residential park (a park) is a place that provides land ‘sites’ for rent, usually to house a relocatable home such as a caravan or park home. ‘Mixed’ parks provide a...
Consumer Protection
Guide / handbook
18 Dec 2020


Subscribe to RSS - Tenant