The Building Regulations 2012 (the Regulations) in Western Australia require the owner of a dwelling to have compliant smoke alarms installed: i) prior to the sale or transfer of ownership of the...
Building and Energy
Fact sheet
02 Sep 2021
In Western Australia, a residential park is a place that provides land ‘sites’ for rent, usually for a relocatable home, such as a caravan or park home. The tenant can either rent or purchase a home...
Consumer Protection
Guide / handbook
30 Jan 2022


Subscribe to RSS - Tenant