Agriculture industry safety alerts
Safety alerts are issued by WorkSafe to provide background information and contributing factors which have contributed to an incident. These alerts also suggest practical measures which can be put in place to assist in reducing the risk.
Listed below are Safety alerts which are relevant to the agriculture industry.
- Safety alert 06/2020 - Station hands riding horses without wearing safety helmets
- Safety alert 02/2019 - Second quad bike related fatality on a WA farm in four months
- Safety alert 03/2019 - Second fatal incident involving a bogged vehicle
- Safety alert 07/2018 - Farm worker fatally injured during unexpected movement of tractor
- Safety alert 5/2016 - Grain fire and dust explosion in silo
- Safety alert 01/2010 - Hay bales crush retired farmer
- Safety alert 02/2009 - Farm worker killed in all-terrain vehicle incident
- Safety alert 18/2009 - Wool press guarding
- Safety alert 11/2009 - Workers killed while working alone
Share this page: