Candidates to provide evidence that they are located in Western Australia - Construction Induction Training
Construction Induction Training cards (CIT) are supplied to an RTO on the condition that the CIT cards are only issued to candidates who provide evidence that they are located in Western Australia at the time of the assessment for the CPCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry unit of competency. Evidence can include:
- Current Western Australian Driver’s Licence; or
- Current Western Australian learner driver’s permit; or
- Current Western Australian Student Identification; or
- Recent utilities invoice with a Western Australia address and the name of the person to whom the CIT card will be issued; or
- Western Australian Construction Industry Training Fund payment eligibility; or
- Western Australian postal address to which the CIT card is to be posted.
Item 3(a) page 5 of the Terms and Conditions 2022 advises RTOs that a card can only be issued as evidence of persons having successfully completed the course in Western Australia.
Share this page: