Construction induction training card database

This page is for: 
Employee / workerEmployer

Welcome to the Construction Induction Card Database. Have you lost or damaged your Construction Induction (Blue/White) Card? Did you know you can ask the registered training organisation (RTO) that issued your card to provide you with a replacement.

Enter your personal details below to find out the name of the RTO that issued your card then contact them to ask them to issue you with a replacement card. The RTO may charge a fee for a replacement card.

Last modified: