Contact us

This page is for: 
Employee / workerEmployer

The department would like to respond to your enquiry in a timely manner.  To assist us in this please select one of the following area which applies to your enquiry:

Do you want to enquire about a licence or a white card?

For all  licencing applications and enquires please call 1300 424 091 or e-mail

For all lost white card enquiries please check the Construction Induction Card Database 

For all other white card enquiries please e-mail 

For all demolition applications and enquires please email

Do you want to report a notifiable injury or disease?

A 'notifiable incident' means:

Call 1800 678 198 to report a workplace related death, serious injury or illness, or immediately life-threatening dangerous incident.

These must be reported to WorkSafe immediately after becoming aware of the incident. Urgent medical assistance where required should be sought prior to contacting WorkSafe. After phoning through the report, use the links below to notify online.

There is a duty to preserve the scene so far as reasonably practicable. 

Do you want to report an unsafe workplace?

You can now report online

Do you want to notify WorkSafe that an improvement notice has been complied with?

You can now notify the Commissioner that you have complied with an improvement notice online

Do you have a health and safety representative enquiry?

Contact Community Education Officers by email or by telephone on 1300 307 877.

Do you want to register the design or an item of plant?

To register an item of plant you will need to complete and submit a registration or re-registration of plant form and attached the information specified in Regulation 4.15 to WorkSafe along with the appropriate fee. 

Completed forms can be posted to Locked Bag 100 East Perth WA 6892 or in person by visiting Mason Bird Building 303 Sevenoaks Street Cannington WA 6107

Do you want to submit a Freedom of Information application?

Before lodging an application, contact the department to determine if the required documents are held by the agency and whether submitting an application is necessary. Some documents may be available outside of the Freedom of Information process or publicly available. For more information please refer to lodging a freedom of information application.

WorkSafe Freedom of Information applications can be lodged by emailing or delivered in person to Level 1, Mason Bird Building, 303 Sevenoaks Street, Cannington WA.

Do you require assistance entering data in the Safety Regulation System (SRS)?

For assistance entering Mining data into SRS:

Phone:  08 9358 8001 (option 3)

For assistance entering Dangerous Goods licencing information into SRS:

Phone:  6251 2300 (option 1)


For all other enquires please call 1300 307 877 or email

Our Information Centre is available to field enquiries about work safety and health issues including complaints, improvement and prohibition notices and requests for information.  The Information Centre is open from 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday.  Public holidays: closed.

Phone: 1300 307 877
Postal address: Locked Bag 100, EAST PERTH WA 6892


Last modified: