High Risk Work Licence Assessor - Scope of work
The below information provides a description of activities which Western Australia (WA) licensed High Risk Work Licence Assessors are permitted to perform. If you are a WA licensee visiting another state under JobPass, you are only allowed to perform the activities listed below.
If you need to apply for a WA licence more information is available on the High Risk Work Licence Assessor web pages.
Licence Identifier: WA00 – WA0000
Scope of Work
Accredited HRWL Assessors conduct Vocational Education and Training (VET) assessments for a high risk work licence.
The assessment is conducted using a nationally approved assessment instrument for the particular class of HRWL and a Notice of Assessment (NOA) is issued on completion.
Compliance requirements in WA
To get a WA registration
- Must hold a High Risk Work Licence (HRWL) in the class for which accreditation as an assessor is sought for a minimum of three years.
- Must show recent relevant experience.
- Must show a relevant qualification
- Must pay an application fee
To keep a WA registration
- Must renew the registration every three years
- They must comply with the Work Health and Safety Act 2020 and Work Health and Safety (General) Regulations 2022, Public Sector Code of Conduct and Public Sector Code of Ethics.
Share this page: