Plant and design - Forms and fees

This page is for: 
Employee / workerEmployer

In Western Australia the Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1996 require that certain items of plant must be registered with WorkSafe.  To register either an item of plant or design an application form must be completed and submitted to WorkSafe along with the correct fees.

Registration of plant and plant design forms


Please refer to the WorkSafe Licensing fees page for fees related to your licence.


Share this page:

Last modified: