Replacing a lost, stolen or destroyed high risk work licence or accreditation

An application for a replacement high risk work licence or accreditation document which has been lost, stolen or destroyed can be lodged using our online portal. You will be required to complete a declaration describing the circumstances in which the original document was lost, stolen or destroyed. 

You may apply for a replacement of the following documents:

  • High Risk Work Licence (HRWL)
  • Accreditation for HRWL assessor

How does it work?

To use the online reprint portal, you need to know your licence or accreditation number.

You must use the same email address and/or mobile number recorded against your licence record, so that when prompted to ensure your identity, Licensing Services can SMS and/or email you your personal, one-time security access code.

If you require your details to be updated, you must contact Licensing Services on 1300 424 091, before proceeding.

Ready to proceed

Apply now! 

Not ready/able to use the online reprint service?

You can apply to reprint your licence or accreditation by completing an application form.

Last modified: