Transfer your interstate licence

Use the application form provided below to either:

  • Transfer your valid interstate HRWL to WA, or
  • Transfer your valid interstate HRWL to WA and add additional classes based on training completed in WA at the same time.

Visit the Information for high risk work licence applicants for information about processing times and your ability to work while your application is being assessed.

HRWL application pro tips 

Avoid the following common application errors to ensure your application is successful:

  1. Provide a passport quality photograph
  2. Read the application form carefully and complete it in full
  3. Make sure your Notice of Assessment (NOA) and Statement of Attainment (SOA) (if required) are not more than 60 days old at the time the application is received

Submit your application

Submit your application online Apply and pay for your application

By post or in person

Follow the instruction on the form to submit your application – Application for a licence to perform high risk work (Interstate Transfer/Renewal) 


Please refer to the Licensing fees page for fees related to your licence.

Contact us

If you require additional information in relation to the above, please contact Licensing Services:

Phone: 1300 424 091

Last modified: