Rent agreement (form 1AA)

Residential tenancy agreement form

All written tenancy agreements must be done using the Residential tenancy agreement (Form 1AA) .

Please note:

At the start of your tenancy you must be given the following by the lessor or the property manager of the premises: 

  • a copy of the relevant information statement  (1AC OR 1AD
  • a copy of your residential tenancy agreement 
  • two copies of the property condition report (must be received within 7 days after you have entered into occupation of the premises) 
  • receipt for any bond that you have paid 
  • keys to your new home. 

The Information for tenant forms (1AC and 1AD) include safety information relating to pool/spa barriers and curtain/blind cords and chains. We encourage regular checks of pool barriers and blind and curtain cords or chains as part of the property inspection program.

More information about the safety laws and how to comply is available from the Home safety for rental properties page.


Consumer Protection
Form – notification
Last updated 24 Aug 2017

Last modified: