What Consumer Protection does

Consumer Protection provides advice and information for Western Australian consumers, businesses, landlords and tenants.  

For individual advice you can contact us.

The information on this website can help you with answer a question about:

We may have to refer you to the agencies below for the following issues:


Share this page:

Last modified: