Wageline has now reopened after the Christmas and New Year period.
We are excited to start a new year fresh and ready to help you with your employment queries on state employment law.
Wageline deals with queries about:
- pay rates, leave entitlements and other employment arrangements for employers and employees in the WA state industrial relations system
- long service leave for employees working in WA
- laws on when and where children under 15 can work in WA.
The state system covers:
- sole traders, unincorporated partnerships and unincorporated trust arrangements; and
- any incorporated associations or not for profit bodies that are not trading or financial corporations.
Wageline cannot answer employment queries about Pty Ltd businesses (unless related to long service leave or when children under 15 can work) or pay and conditions under national modern awards. If your query relates to Pty Ltd business please contact the Fair Work Ombudsman on
13 13 94 or visit fairwork.gov.au.
For more information about employment obligations and entitlements for those working under the state industrial relations system, please contact Wageline via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 655 266.