Wageline Western Australia provides information on employment rights and obligations for employers and employees.
Call Wageline on 1300 655 266.
Wageline's opening hours are:
- 8.30am to 5pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (Perth time)
- 10am to 5pm Wednesdays (Perth time)
Wageline deals with queries about:
- pay rates, leave entitlements and other employment arrangements in unincorporated businesses in WA such as sole traders and partnerships
- long service leave for employees working in WA
- laws on when and where children under 15 can work in WA
Wageline cannot answer employment queries about Pty Ltd businesses (unless related to long service leave or when children under 15 can work) or pay and conditions under national modern awards. If your query relates to Pty Ltd business please contact the Fair Work Ombudsman on 13 13 94 or visit fairwork.gov.au.
Share this page: