Wageline Western Australia deals with queries about:
- pay rates, leave entitlements and other employment arrangements in unincorporated businesses in WA such as sole traders and partnerships
- long service leave for employees working in WA
- laws on when and where children under 15 can work in WA
Wageline cannot answer employment queries about Pty Ltd businesses (unless related to long service leave or when children under 15 can work) or pay and conditions under national modern awards. If your query relates to Pty Ltd business please contact the Fair Work Ombudsman on 13 13 94 or visit fairwork.gov.au.
Wageline is on the web -
The information you are looking for may be here on the Department of Commerce website.
View our Private sector section for details on pay rates, leave and other entitlements for state system employers and employees. The Long service leave page outlines the long service leave entitlements for state and many national system employees, and the When children can work page details child employment provisions that apply to all Western Australians.
Call Wageline on 1300 655 266.
Wageline's opening hours are:
- 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (Perth time)
- 10am to 4.30pm Wednesdays (Perth time)
Share this page: