Wageline is a free confidential employment information service for businesses operating in Western Australia.
Wageline is here to help if you:
- work or employ people under a WA private sector award
- work or employ people in an award free occupation and the business is operated as a sole trader or partnership
- need information on long service leave or children in employment for all WA private sector workplaces
- have a query about WA's public holiday dates.
If your business or your employer is a Pty Ltd company Wageline can only answer queries about long service leave or working ages for children. Please visit www.fairwork.gov.au for other employment information.
Contact Wageline via email:
Please tell us in your email:
- The name of your business or employer and the business' ABN*
- Whether the business operates as a sole trader or partnership or or a Pty Ltd company (if you know this information)*
- The industry the business is in
- The job and role of the employee/s concerned
- What specific information you are seeking – ie pay rate for a 19 year old waitperson in a restaurant on a Sunday evening.
Contact Wageline via phone - 1300 655 266
We are available:
- 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- 9am to 5pm Wednesdays.
You can also call Wageline after hours and leave a message – we will call you back next business day.
*Wageline only uses this information to check award coverage for your business and make sure we are giving you the correct information.
It always pays to call Wageline
Share this page: