Wageline is a free confidential employment information service.
Wageline is here to help if you:
- work or employ people under a WA private sector award
- work or employ people in an award free occupation and the business is operated as a sole trader or partnership
- need information on long service leave or children in employment for all WA private sector workplaces
- have a query about WA's public holiday dates.
If your business or your employer is a Pty Ltd company Wageline can only answer queries about long service leave or working ages for children. Please visit www.fairwork.gov.au for other employment information.
Contact Wageline via email:
Please tell us in your email:
- The name of your business or employer and the business' ABN*
- Whether the business operates as a sole trader or partnership or or a Pty Ltd company (if you know this information)*
- The industry the business is in
- The job and role of the employee/s concerned
- What specific information you are seeking – ie pay rate for a 19 year old waitperson in a restaurant on a Sunday evening.
Contact Wageline via phone - 1300 655 266
We are available:
- 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- 9am to 5pm Wednesdays.
You can also call Wageline after hours and leave a message – we will call you back next business day.
*Wageline only uses this information to check award coverage for your business and make sure we are giving you the correct information.
It always pays to call Wageline