Buying or building advice for seniors
You may be living in a home you own or have a mortgage on, but wish to sell and buy or build another one. This might be because you want a smaller garden, to downsize your house or you want to change location.
Before making a final decision or signing any contracts to sell, buy or build:
- Know what you want and can afford;
- Do your research and shop around;
- Ask lots of questions;
- Get advice; and
- Talk to people you trust.
Information on building and buying
- Seniors housing guide has information about a variety of available options
- Buying and selling a home – web pages with information on:
- Information regarding the licencing of builders
Detailed information from the seniors housing guide.
Share this page: