Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 20 cents per litre (cpl) to 156.3 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 10 July 2018, most 7-Eleven, Caltex Woolworths, BP, Caltex, Puma and Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 159.9 cpl (an increase of between 22 cpl and 27 cpl).
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still 30 sites selling below 140 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 25 cpl, which means you can save up to $15 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 131.7 cpl at 7-Eleven Midvale in the East;
- 130.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Success in the South; and
- 130.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Wangara in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 135.7 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 134.7 cpl at Vibe Hamilton Hill in the South; and
- 135.7 cpl at United Ellenbrook, United Hepburn Heights, United Lexia, United Mt Lawley, United Northbridge, United Osborne Park and United Quinns Rocks in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 13,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: