Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of unleaded petrol is set to increase by over 16 cents per litre (cpl) to 148.4 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 20 November 2018, most Caltex sites are increasing their ULP price to 152.7 cpl (hiking by 22.8 cpl). Most BP, Caltex Woolworths and Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 151.9 cpl, most Puma sites to 151.7 cpl and many United sites to 147.3 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still 20 sites selling below 134 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 33 cpl, which means you can save up to $19 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 127.9 cpl at Caltex StarMart High Wycombe , Puma High Wycombe, Puma Midvale and Puma Wattle Grove and in the East;
- 123.3 cpl at United South Lake in the South; and
- 123.9 cpl at United Ellenbrook in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 133.3 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 128.5 cpl at Vibe Welshpool in the South; and
- 129.5 cpl at Better Choice Tuart Hill, Vibe Nollamara and Vibe Charles St (North Perth) in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,500 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: