Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 20 cents per litre (cpl) to 139.2 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 11 December 2018, most Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 144.9 cpl (increasing by 27 cpl). Most Caltex sites are increasing their ULP price to 143.9 cpl, most Puma sites to 143.7 cpl, all Caltex Woolworths sites to 141.7 cpl, most BP sites to 139.9 cpl, most 7-Eleven sites to 139.7 cpl and many United sites to 134.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 25 sites selling below 129 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 29 cpl, which means you can save up to $17 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 115.5 cpl at Puma Midvale in the East;
- 114.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale, Caltex Woolworths Maddington West and United South Lake in the South; and
- 114.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Joondalup Winton Road, Caltex Woolworths Mirrabooka, United Ellenbrook and United Lexia in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 119.9 cpl at Glen Forrest Fuel in the East;
- 117.7 cpl at Vibe Hamilton Hill and Vibe Yangebup in the South; and
- 118.7 cpl at Vibe Charles St (North Perth) and Vibe Nollamara in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,500 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: