Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 15 cents per litre (cpl) to 150.8 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 21 August 2018, most Coles Express and Puma sites are increasing their ULP price to 159.9 cpl (an increase of 28 cpl). Most 7-Eleven, Caltex Woolworths, BP and Caltex sites are increasing their ULP price to 149.9 cpl and most Vibe sites to 139.9 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 30 sites selling below 140 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 32 cpl, which means you can save up to $19 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 129.8 cpl at Puma High Wycombe in the East;
- 128.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale and Caltex Woolworths Maddington West in the South; and
- 128.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Morley, 7-Eleven Wangara, Caltex Woolworths Greenwood and Caltex Woolworths Whitfords in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 134.9 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 133.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 129.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Morley in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 13,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: