Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 13 cents per litre (cpl) to 160.7 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 2 October 2018, all Coles Express sites are hiking their ULP price to 165.9 cpl (an increase of 20 cpl). Most Caltex sites are hiking their ULP price to 163.9 cpl, most Puma sites to 162.9 cpl, most 7-Eleven, Caltex Woolworths and BP sites to 161.9 cpl, most United sites to 158.7 cpl, some Vibe sites to 152.7 cpl and most Better Choice sites to 151.5 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 30 sites selling below 150 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 26 cpl, which means you can save up to $15 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 139.9 cpl at Puma High Wycombe in the East;
- 138.2 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Maddington West and Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 138.2 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook and Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 142.9 cpl at FastFuel 24/7 in the East;
- 139.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 139.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Osborne Park and United Ellenbrook in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: