Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of unleaded petrol is set to increase by over 18 cents per litre (cpl) to 145.1 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 27 November 2018, most Caltex Woolworths, Caltex, 7-Eleven and Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 149.9 cpl (increasing by between 23.4 cpl and 27.6 cpl). Most Puma sites are increasing their ULP price to 149.7 cpl and most BP sites to 147.9 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 30 sites selling below 130 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 33 cpl, which means you can save up to $19 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 122.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Forrestfield in the East;
- 118.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Maddington West, Caltex Woolworths South Lake and United Myaree in the South; and
- 118.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Joondalup Winton Road, Caltex Woolworths Mirrabooka and United Ellenbrook in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 123.7 cpl at Better Choice Bellevue in the East;
- 118.9 cpl at United Myaree in the South; and
- 119.5 cpl at United Ellenbrook and United Lexia in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,500 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: